Tuesday 7 January 2014

Eva Longoria has copped the Covetted Title of Woman Of The Year

Eva Longoria is on the cover of the January/February 2014 issue of 'Maxim' magazine, in which she's been named Woman of the Year. The issue is out Jan. 17.(Photo: Randall Slavin) In the accompanying interview, Longoria says the honor is "especially awesome after how long it's been since my first cover. I've had a beautiful relationship with Maxim over all these years."
Longoria: Yeah, I'm getting my master's degree. I was like, "My brain can't jump that fast from a Maxim interview to a thesis!" Back in high school I really was the chameleon, too. I got along with the honors math club, then I would go to cheerleading practice, and then I was a band geek as well.
Maxim: You're so busy, but do you have a guilty pleasure that helps you unwind?
Longoria: Cooking. One thing people are usually surprised about when they get to know me is how domestic I am. So when you see the sexy Maxim cover and then you put it against me in an apron with flour in my hair, it takes a moment to reconcile that image.

No comments:

Post a Comment