Tuesday 10 March 2015

Madonna says older men are 'not dateable' I’m a very adventurous person and I also have a crazy life.



Madonna seems to have made a habit of dating guys who are significantly younger than she is, and in a new interview with the New York Daily News she is explaining why.

“It’s just what happens,” she told the newspaper. “Most men my age are married with children. They’re not dateable. I’m a very adventurous person and I also have a crazy life. I’m a single mother. I have four children. I mean, you have to be pretty open-minded and adventurous to want to step into my world. People who are older, and more set in their ways, are probably not as adventurous as someone younger.”

Madonna has dated plenty of younger guys—from Guy Ritchie, who was 10 years her junior, to Timor Steffens, a man she was linked to recently, who is in his 20s.

She added that her music also has a young, hip vibe, thanks to her kids.

“I have a lot of friends who are DJs, and I love going out,” she said. “I work with people who always say, ‘Check out this video, check out these artists, this dancer.’ Also, I have teenagers. They turn me on to a lot of music. They were a very big part of the choices I made this time, the sounds I gravitated towards.”

No comments:

Post a Comment